EXERCISE ENJOYMENT NOT A WORKOUT.
Aqua Aerobics is a low-impact aerobics class that will help you tone and strengthen your body while you burn calories. Participants will jog, kick, use dance movements, with the use of equipment, to upbeat music all while having fun. All class options are offered Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Deep Water HydroBlast: This is a high intensity class using an combination of cardio and strength workout using weights, bands, and noodles.
- Shallow Water Toning: This class will improve muscle tone, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and increased range of motion.
Starting June 5th, all Wednesday classes will change to the following schedule: 8a-9a (Shallow Water Toning) & 9a-10a (Deep Water HydroBlast) Mornings:
- Mondays from 8:30a-9:30a (Deep Water HydroBlast)
- Wednesdays from 8a-9a (Deep Water HydroBlast) & 9a-10a (Shallow Water Toning)
- Fridays from 8a-9a (Deep Water HydroBlast) & 9a-10a (Shallow Water Toning)
Aqua Aerobics instructor from 2008-present
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT AQUA AEROBICS:
- Aqua Aerobic punch card – $40.00 for 10 sessions.
- The Membership and Passes Form-Fillable must be filled out before classes are taken.
- Please review our Inclement Weather Policy & our Refund and Cancellation Policy