EXERCISE ENJOYMENT NOT A WORKOUT.
Aqua Aerobics is a low-impact workout, that is an excellent way to burn calories while reducing the risk of injury.
- Deep Water HydroBlast: This is a high-intensity class that targets cardio and strength while incorporating resistance tools such as buoyant water weights, bands, and noodles.
- Shallow Water Toning: This class improves muscle tone, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness, through an increased range of motion.
- Mondays from 8:30a-9:30a (Deep Water HydroBlast)
- Wednesdays from 8a-9a (Deep Water HydroBlast) & 9a-10a (Shallow Water Toning)
- Fridays from 8a-9a (Deep Water HydroBlast) & 9a-10a (Shallow Water Toning)
Daily Pass (one time use): $5
Punch Card Pass: $40 (10 classes)
Aqua Aerobics instructor from 2008-present
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT AQUA AEROBICS:
- Aqua Aerobic punch card – $40.00 for 10 sessions.
- The Membership and Passes Form-Fillable must be filled out before classes are taken.
- Please review our Inclement Weather Policy & our Refund and Cancellation Policy