- A $15 late fee is charged for all registrations received the Thursday before the first day of practice
- We reserve the right to combine, cancel, or create any classes as deemed necessary.
- All registrations open at 10:00 AM the morning of the registration start date.
- Practice lanes will be assigned by putting like-skilled swimmers together to ensure we are able to provide a positive and fun learning experience for the swimmers. This may mean they can move up or down and maybe throughout the program.
- Swimmers per lane will vary on the program registration numbers and keeping like skilled swimmers together. This means that we may accommodate up to a maximum of 10 swimmers per practice lane.
Whenever we are not hosting Swim Team Conditioning practices, we have a Swim League season going on!
Start & Turn Training
Start & Turn Training provides swimmers a class that is designated for specific focus of the dynamic start and turn development of swimming. Swimmers will better understand and better perform the entries to racing starts and learn the two types of turns for the competitive strokes.